Social Publishers Foundation
News & Events
Project Account Login
Support The Foundation
Start a Project
Support a Project
Publish Your Work
Create Your Crowdfunding Campaign
I want to start a:
Product Development Project
Create a Profile
If you already have an account (profile),
log in here
to use your existing profile information and to add this project to your account. If you do not have a profile, create one now.
Your New Account Password*
Re-type Your Password*
-Type the name of your "city" only; then, select your location from the list.
About You: Write a short profile, explaining your background and interest in practitioner research (150 words max)
Upload A Profile Photo (JPG, 2MB max) (strongly recommended)
No file chosen
Add Links To Your Profile
Type of link
About Your Research Project
Project Title (10 words max)*
- Give your project a simple, compelling title that describes its goal.
Please Select one
Community-Based Participatory Initiatives
Social Work and Social Services
Wellness and Healthcare
Upload A Project Cover Photo (JPG, 640 x 480px minimum, 2MB max)
No file chosen
Campaign Duration (Max. 90 Days)*
Campaign Funding Goal* $(USD)
Crowdfunding Budget Template (1 Year Max)
Materials and Supplies*
- List items (for example, paper, audio/video tapes, and other office supplies); for each item, provide estimated cost as well as a brief justification (1 to 3 sentences).
- List items (for example, assessment/test, software, equipment, etc. for intervention or data collection); for each item, provide estimated cost as well as a brief justification (1 to 3 sentences).
- List items (for example, copying, printing); for each item, provide estimated cost as well as a brief justification (1 to 3 sentences).
- List names and roles of project leaders; for each leader, provide amount of stipend requested in recognition of leadership and effort in strengthening practice in your social domain; Maximum total stipend for each project leader is $600.
*For applications from the United States:
If your project is successfully funded, the Foundation will apply a 7% administration fee to the funds raised; in addition, the payment gateway will apply a credit card processing fee and a transaction fee (about 3%). Applicants may include projected fees (approximately 10% of the total of all other budgeted items) under
*For applications from outside the United States:
Due to higher transaction and processing fees for non-USA applications, there is a slight difference in the fee structure. If your project is successfully funded, the Foundation will apply a 10% administration fee to the funds raised; in addition, the payment gateway will apply a processing fee and a transaction fee (about 5% to 6%, depending on the country). Applicants may include projected fees (approximately 16% of the total of all other budgeted items) under
Project Goal (Max 100 words)*
- What do you want to accomplish in this project?
Project Significance (Max 100 words)*
- Why is this project important for your practice? How will this project contribute to addressing the concerns that motivated this project? What is the gap between the current concerns and the project goal?
Short Pitch for Your Project (Max 140 characters)*
- If you were to describe your project in one tweet, what would you say?
Project Context (Max 200 words) *
- Describe key characteristics of the place and people who will be involved in your project. Details of context descriptions will help readers see the meaning of your project outcome.
Project Duration (Max. 9 Months)*
- Time needed to complete your project.
Report Duration (Max. 3 Months)*
- Time needed to prepare your report and submit to Social Publishers Foundation.
Research Plan (Max 1000 words)*
- Describe how you plan to conduct your research. To produce good quality research and improve practice, you need to have a robust plan. It will be helpful for you to read some literature in your field. Citing a few sources would be helpful for readers to understand your reasoning for the research project. Then, describe the research plan (with whom, what will be done, how will the data be collected).
If you want to copy and paste from your Word file, please click this icon:
Do not be concerned about the appearance of the format, as the content will be saved correctly.
Anticipated Research Outcome (Max 100 words)*
- What outcome might emerge from your project that will be useful for you and other practitioners (for example, instrument, procedure, tool, or strategy that can be used to improve practice)? The outcome of your research will be published on the Social Publishers Foundation website after your research project is completed and will be shared with other practitioners around the world.
I have read and agree to the
Foundation's policies protecting human subjects