An SPF Social Publisher is...
one who publishes online practice-based knowledge and products representing the following:
- a practitioner, a preservice practitioner, or a participatory action researcher who is concerned with improving practices in the fields of education and other core human services, such as health care and youth and family services. Practitioner-researcher is defined as practitioners who conduct research by themselves or with a collaborator(s). Collaborators include colleagues and supervisors in the work place as well as current or prior academic advisers.
- community-based and neighborhood initiatives involving collaborative action research and/or participatory research in which community members are co-equals with professional practitioners, including researchers, in a collaborative effort to address a community or neighborhood issue.
- community-based or school-based youth participatory action research (YPAR) initiatives, including adults working with YPAR as consultants or supervising school staff (e.g., teachers, school counselors, site administrators).
- a practitioner, a preservice practitioner, or a participatory action researcher who wants to become a member of a unique global network that is contributing to equitable and just social progress in the development of individuals, families, communities, and societies.
- a practitioner, a preservice practitioner, or a participatory action researcher who wants to conduct or has conducted high quality practice-based research through which she or he wants to develop or has developed useful knowledge and products that can benefit other people's lives and practices.
- a practitioner, a preservice practitioner, or a participatory action researcher whose first concern is not to make profit, but to add real value to other people's lives and practices. He or she remains the owner of his/her knowledge and products, but is willing to share them for free with practitioners around the world. More information about copyrights is provided in Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-SA).
Note. The Foundation provides mentoring services for those who need assistance with project design, proposal writing, and report writing. If you would like to receive assistance, please contact us by writing to email@example.com.