Social Publishers Foundation
News & Events
Project Account Login
Support The Foundation
Publish Your Work
Starting a Project
Publishing with SPF
References and Links
Create Your Crowdfunding Campaign
I want to start a:
Product Development Project
Create a Profile
If you already have an account (profile),
log in here
to use your existing profile information and to add this project to your account. If you do not have a profile, create one now.
Your New Account Password*
Re-type Your Password*
-Type the name of your "city" only; then, select your location from the list.
About You: Write a short profile, explaining your background and interest in practitioner research (150 words max)
Upload A Profile Photo (JPG, 2MB max) (strongly recommended)
No file chosen
Add Links To Your Profile
Type of link
About Your Product Development Project
Project Title (10 words max)*
- Give your project a simple, compelling title that describes its goal.
Please Select one
Community-Based Participatory Initiatives
Social Work and Social Services
Wellness and Healthcare
Upload A Project Cover Photo (JPG, 640 x 480px minimum, 2MB max)
No file chosen
Campaign Duration (Max. 90 Days)*
Campaign Funding Goal* $(USD)
Crowdfunding Budget Template (1 Year Max)
Materials and Supplies*
- List items (for example, paper, audio/video tapes, and other office supplies); for each item, provide estimated cost as well as a brief justification (1 to 3 sentences).
- List items (for example, assessment/test, software, equipment, etc. for product development); for each item, provide estimated cost as well as a brief justification (1 to 3 sentences).
- List items (for example, copying, printing); for each item, provide estimated cost as well as a brief justification (1 to 3 sentences).
- List names and roles of project leaders; for each leader, provide amount of stipend requested in recognition of leadership and effort in strengthening practice in your social domain; Maximum total stipend for each project leader is $600.
*For applications from the United States:
If your project is successfully funded, the Foundation will apply a 7% administration fee to the funds raised; in addition, the payment gateway will apply a credit card processing fee and a transaction fee (about 3%). Applicants may include projected fees (about 10% of the total of all other budgeted items) under
*For applications from outside the United States:
Due to higher transaction and processing fees for non-USA applications, there is a slight difference in the fee structure. If your project is successfully funded, the Foundation will apply a 10% administration fee to the funds raised; in addition, the payment gateway will apply a processing fee and a transaction fee (about 5% to 6%, depending on the country). Applicants may include projected fees (approximately 16% of the total of all other budgeted items) under
Project Goal (Max 100 words)*
- What do you want to accomplish in this project?
Project Significance (Max 100 words)*
- Why is this project important for your practice? How will this project contribute to addressing the concerns that motivated this project? What is the gap between the current concerns and the project goal?
Project Context (Max 200 words) *
- Describe key characteristics of the place in which your development project will be conducted. Why is the product needed in your context?
Project Duration (Max. 9 Months)*
- Time needed to complete your project.
Report Duration (Max. 3 Months)*
- Time needed to prepare your report and submit to Social Publishers Foundation.
Anticipated Product (Max 100 words)*
- What product will you be sharing with other practitioners (for example, instrument, procedure, tool, or strategy that can be used to improve practice)? The product from your project will be published on the Social Publishers Foundation website after your development project is completed.
Research Base for This Project (Max 1000 words)*
- Your product development project should be based on the outcomes of previous research (practice-based research or other forms of research). Summarize your research study and/or studies of other practitioners or researchers that will be utilized for your development project. To do so, you may include literatures and research methods used in these studies and their conclusions in an effort to relate research with your development project.
If you want to copy and paste from your Word file, please click this icon:
Do not be concerned about the appearance of the format, as the content will be saved correctly.